Pop up Phone Socket of The Hogwarts Express from Harry Potter
You get a Pop Socket custom printed with my artwork!
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and watch cat videos hands-free
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Repositionable and sticks to most devices and cases (but may not stick to silicone or waterproof cases)
- Dimensions: 39.66 mm diameter x 7.86 mm H and 25.65 mm H expanded
- STICKS BEST TO SMOOTH HARD CASES.
- Will NOT stick to SILICONE, HIGHLY TEXTURED CASES, and many SOFT cases. Disc included for sticking directly to glass-backed phones.
All the pop sockets are printed and pressed right in our small studio in Edmonton, Alberta. These ones are typically printed within 1-2 business days are shipped through Canada Post. The included shipping does not include any tracking. It typically arrives within 1-2 weeks depending on your location. If you would like a tracking number or expedited shipping you need to upgrade your shipping at check out.
ABOUT MY ARTWORK:
My originals are created firstly with comic or book pages that I physically adhere to the canvas before painting my black and white portraits on top. Having the comics in the background not only adds color to the black and white image but also provides a unique texture that I feel makes my work so personal.
My work is created due to an uncontrollable passion for the pop culture industry and exploring our relationship with characters and worlds that are created. Growing up my parents owned a movie rental store in Morinville, AB and I was raised on films.
As a local Edmonton artist it is an amazing thing to have the opportunity to share my work with you. Your purchase today is the reason that I can be a full time artist.
Thank you for making the conscience choice to buy handmade directly from the artist!
Bought this pop socket to go with the
Hogwarts Express iPhone case. I received so many compliments. Absolutely love it. Great gift for the HP lovers out there.
I love the top of this with the train so much!!! Only complaint is the pop socket is not good quality itself. I popped off the top and put it onto a brand name popsocket itself. Otherwise sooooo happy with this. Amazing art. So much talent. I show this off to all my potter friends!